Monday, August 6, 2007

Here I am.....

We encounter distrust of highly paid people who work behind computer screens doing something that don't look productive work. Paper shufflers are doing better than managers; traders are doing better than entrepeneurs; arbitrageurs are doing better than accumulators; the clever are doing better than the solid; and behind all that.... the individuals are more powerful than the states. So why I blog? I feel that I need to speak my opinion freely without any barriers as long as I dont betray the Rule of Law and inviolability of the Constitution and understand Fundamental Liberties, Nation Building and social justice. Don't you think that we must "restore the ancient truths" that growing, making, managing and inventing things should have higher status, more honour and greater rewards?

How Serenity in Motion started...... My long lost best friend who suddenly appears in my life after 10 years suggested that I set up a blog. Is he God sent in the midst of me encountering difficulty in my life? Hmmmm Well, I use to write official reports of my company as I am working in a public listed company of the main board of Bursa Malaysia (a stock exchange of Malaysia). In fact, few years back my report was shortlisted as Top 20 in the National Annual Corporate Report Awards of Malaysia. During the time, there were 1,100 listed companies. I was thinking, why don't I capitalise on my strength and talent towards the goodness of mankind. So what you think? Meanwhile, I will inject personal flavour in my blog so as the net-izens who browse my blog will feel that they have known me for years and understand my likings, who I am, what are my values and what are the causes i fight for. Enjoy reading!!!

1 comment:

Hanafi Mohd Noor said...

A great start with a powerful food for thought, keep on soldier.


Hanafi