Friday, August 31, 2007

My First Preview of a Hotel - Legend Hotel Kuala Lumpur





The whole nation was preparing on the epicenter of the action happening in Kuala Lumpur (KL), the capital of Malaysia. Yes, when I was in the city, Malaysia will be celebrating a Merdeka Jubilee of 50 years. I stayed at Legend Hotel, Crest Room which is strategically located in the centre of KL, in the heart of its commercial and financial districts. It stands adjacent to a huge shopping complex, The Mall and across the Putra World Trade Centre convention complex. As a corporate traveller, I find the well equipped Business Centre offers a comprehensive range of services. Just before I settle the day, I did lite shopping at the mall next door without hassle and any concern of my security and safety. My three mornings were graced with sumptuous and multi ethnic breakfasts at Di-Atas Brasserie. From the balcony at 16 th floor, I could visualise the Kuala Lumpur skyline including KLCC twin tower. The scenery is breathtaking. Not forgetting the huge standard room which is well equipped. I guess the hotel is suited for leisure, business and convention.

2 comments:

Hanafi Mohd Noor said...

Joan collins used to stay there, and the very famous blogger...eeerrrr now from www.hanafionline.com were there several times.

Hanafi

Unknown said...

Hi Zue,
i do love it there. We stayed in Legend hotel for two days in 1995.
Then my boys were still small so shopping next door was heaven for me as i dont need to go through the hassle of KL Jam.
The service there good too and
as you said 'd bassarie' served varieties of food.